- If the results indicate only two breeds (i.e. he was born from two full-blooded parents), those two breeds must be mentioned FIRST in your four guesses, but in case test results reveal he is a mutt born of mutts, you must still name four.
- Contest WINNERS will be based on most correct breed guesses in most relevant order. HOWEVER, you also need to have the correct answer to The Question.
- ONLY ONE ENTRY PER EMAIL ADDRESS WILL BE ACCEPTED, so do your homework first.
- NOTE: Do not send any other correspondence to the entry form address. Only entries go to the entry form address. No other correspondence to that email address will be read.
- I'll still be book touring Stray Affections, so in case he is many, many breeds and I have thousands of entries, I'm leaving plenty of time to cull results. Mark your calendar and bookmark this page.
- Breeds Announced in real life (aka The Big Reveal): October 10, 2009 during Pet Medical Center open house, Charlene and Kornflake present. This will be the first time Kornflake and Charlene know! (Exciting!)
- Breeds Announced right here in a new blog post: October 10, 2009, when I return to my computer after The Big Reveal event above. Might be fun to see if you're in the running, so mark your calendar and bookmark this page.
*Follow all rules exactly.
*Four breed names listed on first line, separated by commas, in order of relevance.
*Answer to The Question: One name, answer only. (no question repeat)
*email to KornflakeTheLiteraryDog@sbcglobal.net
*Subject line: ENTRY Stray Affections and Kornflake
*One entry per email address.
*DEADLINE FOR ENTRY: 3 PM October 10, 2009
*Breeds announced 10/10/09 during Pet Medical Center open house
*Breeds posted in blog post after I get home from above event
*WINNERS announced here on blog at 1 PM October 21, 2009